Our financial advisory role involves serving as independent advisors and advocates for issuers of securities on the primary and secondary financial markets.
We provide issuers of bonds and equity instruments with accurate, up-to-date, resourceful and technical information necessary to make intelligent and informed decisions.
Our resources possess deep knowledge of financing techniques and products, and our good knowledge of the local and international bond markets gives our clients cutting-edge advantage.
Our Financial Advisory services involve a good understanding of our client’s corporate debt profile and financial history.
The Financial Advisory services also cover the following areas:
• Debt profile review and management
• Capital financing program review and management
• Cash flow/debt capacity analysis
• Financing Plan development for new and existing Companies [Feasibility Report].
• Budget preparation & management.
• Working Capital Management, including debtors & creditors management; cash planning; inventory management.
• Advising on financing participants in issuing process, including underwriters, trustees, verification agents etc